How to change the browser interface language of Google Chrome for Mac
1. At the top left of your screen, open the Apple menu.
2. Click System Preferences…
3. Under Personal, click Langauge & Text. (On my system, this is the fifth icon from the left.)
4. Under the Language tab, drag English (or your preferred language) to the top of the list. In my case, I had to move English above Tieng Viet (Vietnamese).
5. If Google Chrome is running, restart Google Chrome. (Changes take effect at launch.)
I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to do this using the menus and preferences inside Google Chrome itself. That’s not the Apple way. Check your System Preferences.